A&M Architects is looking for a new experienced member for the position of Architect
A&M Architects is looking for an ambitious, creative, and experienced Architect to join our team! The ideal candidate needs to have a strong design sensibility and excellent communication skills.
The Architect will work on a variety of projects, from conceptual design through construction documents, and will collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Effective working individually and as a member of a team
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, and contractors to develop design concepts that meet project requirements and budget constraints
- Prepare and present design proposals to clients and other stakeholders
- Develop drawings reflecting all stages of design (from concept design to detailed construction drawings and specifications)
- Stay current with industry trends and best practice
- Degree in Architecture
- Master’s Degree will be considered a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in all Design Stages
- Experience with NOK and Building Permit processes along with Greek Planning Regulations
- Knowledge of Detail Design & Construction Documentation
- Excellent use of REVIT and/or ARCHICAD, AUTOCAD
- Excellent use of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in English
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment, and career development prospects within the company. If the above conditions match your experience, submit your CV and your Portfolio (in .zip file, maximum volume 20MB).