A&M Architects is looking for an ambitious and passionate team player to assist senior level management as a Project Manager.
Our new member will be based in Athens and will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring various regional and international A&M Projects from contract to design delivery.
- Supervising the design process and coordinating design production teams
- Handling communication with upcoming and current clients
- Compiling proposals for potential clients and competitions
- Assisting in the preparation of project contracts
- Preparing project performance reports for the management team
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or other engineering discipline
- 2 – 3 years of progressive responsibility in managing construction projects
- Experience in international projects and proficient in English both written and oral
- Principles and methods of cost accounting, contracts, project management, project engineering, estimating, scheduling, procurement, negotiating, applicable codes and regulations, basic understanding of related architectural, mechanical, electrical, and structural drawings
- Effective oral and written communications in Greek and English to operate as Project Team Leader and focal point for client relations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of the International Standards & Applicable Laws in Construction Projects
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment, and career development prospects within the company.
If the above conditions match your experience, submit your CV and your Portfolio (in .zip file, maximum volume 20MB)